Anyone can download Stitchmastery from our Downloads page and it runs in free demo mode until you activate it. At the moment, Stitchmastery costs £60 for an Activation Key which can be used on two computers, and gives lifetime access. Future upgrades may incur a further cost. The payment options are credit/debit card via Stripe or PayPal.
Articles in this section
- Does Stitchmastery work on an iPad or a Chromebook?
- Is there somewhere I can view all of the Stitchmastery symbols?
- How should I chart short rows?
- How much does it cost and what payment options are there?
- I bought a Stitchmastery Activation Key but have not yet received an email.
- My Activation Key won’t work in Stitchmastery Version 3
- I have upgraded my computer and need to reinstall Stitchmastery. How do I do that?
- I currently have a Windows machine but am considering buying a macOS machine. How do I get Stitchmastery on to the new machine? Do I need to purchase a second copy?
- If I buy Stitchmastery do I need to install the Stitchmastery Knitting Font Collection?
- How do I upgrade the software from a previous version?