The End User Licence Agreement for the software allows you to run it on any 2 machines at a time. They can be different operating systems. As long as you are not running Stitchmastery on more than 2 machines at any time, there is no need to purchase a second copy. You can install the software at any time on your new machine by downloading it from our Downloads page. Then use your original activation key to activate the software. All Activation Keys work on any operating system.
Articles in this section
- Does Stitchmastery work on an iPad or a Chromebook?
- Is there somewhere I can view all of the Stitchmastery symbols?
- How should I chart short rows?
- How much does it cost and what payment options are there?
- I bought a Stitchmastery Activation Key but have not yet received an email.
- My Activation Key won’t work in Stitchmastery Version 3
- I have upgraded my computer and need to reinstall Stitchmastery. How do I do that?
- I currently have a Windows machine but am considering buying a macOS machine. How do I get Stitchmastery on to the new machine? Do I need to purchase a second copy?
- If I buy Stitchmastery do I need to install the Stitchmastery Knitting Font Collection?
- How do I upgrade the software from a previous version?