This is an issue with older versions of Stitchmastery on macOS. If you don’t want to upgrade to the latest version of the software, please email us and we will send a fix.
Articles in this section
- Does Stitchmastery work on an iPad or a Chromebook?
- Is there somewhere I can view all of the Stitchmastery symbols?
- How should I chart short rows?
- How much does it cost and what payment options are there?
- I bought a Stitchmastery Activation Key but have not yet received an email.
- My Activation Key won’t work in Stitchmastery Version 3
- I have upgraded my computer and need to reinstall Stitchmastery. How do I do that?
- I currently have a Windows machine but am considering buying a macOS machine. How do I get Stitchmastery on to the new machine? Do I need to purchase a second copy?
- If I buy Stitchmastery do I need to install the Stitchmastery Knitting Font Collection?
- How do I upgrade the software from a previous version?