Stitchmastery is not set up to send charts directly to print. You need to export the chart as an image file – various file types are supported including PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG and EPS. Then open the image in a photo viewer or the program you will use to set up your pattern layout. This tutorial explains how to export an image:
Articles in this section
- Does Stitchmastery work on an iPad or a Chromebook?
- Is there somewhere I can view all of the Stitchmastery symbols?
- How should I chart short rows?
- How much does it cost and what payment options are there?
- I bought a Stitchmastery Activation Key but have not yet received an email.
- My Activation Key won’t work in Stitchmastery Version 3
- I have upgraded my computer and need to reinstall Stitchmastery. How do I do that?
- I currently have a Windows machine but am considering buying a macOS machine. How do I get Stitchmastery on to the new machine? Do I need to purchase a second copy?
- If I buy Stitchmastery do I need to install the Stitchmastery Knitting Font Collection?
- How do I upgrade the software from a previous version?