If a problem occurs with Stitchmastery then the error log and configuration information can be useful to the Stitchmastery support team to help work out what is wrong. To get these;-
1. On Windows and Linux systems, from the main menu bar, select Tools > About Stitchmastery.
On macOS systems, from the main menu bar, select Stitchmastery > About Stitchmastery.
The About Stitchmastery dialog opens. The version number is displayed below the icon.
2. Select Installation Details. The Stitchmastery Installation Details dialog opens.
3. Select the Configuration tab to see the configuration details of your software.
4. Select Copy to Clipboard to copy the complete page to the system clipboard. Then paste into a text file or email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Select View Error Log to be able to view the software error log. The Open With dialog opens to display a list of possible software that can be used to open the log file. As with the configuration information, the log file is very useful to analyse any problems that have occurred.
6. Select WordPad on a Windows system or TextEdit on a macOS system. Make a copy of the log file to send to email@example.com.